- Boil the Quinoa in plenty of salted water for 12 minutes until tender. Pour off the cooking liquid, and drain the Quinoa well in a sieve.
- Meanwhile, prepare the lime dressing: squeeze the juice of 1 lime into a small bowl. Whisk in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Halve the avocados and remove the pit. Heat a dry grill pan. Place the halved avocados in the pan, flat side down. Grill for 3 minutes, turn with a spatula, and grill for 1 more minute.
- Peel the mango and cut into short strips. Combine the Quinoa, mango strips, spinach, red chilli, coriander and lime dressing in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide the spinach salad between 4 bowls, place the avocado on top and sprinkle with cashew nuts. Spoon the hummus alongside or serve on (grilled) baguette. Serve with extra lime wedges.
Variation: prepare a vegetarian main-course salad by doubling the recipe (except for the avocados). Serve with buffalo mozzarella.
Vegetable suggestion: mix blanched sugar snaps into the spinach salad.